Merrick Bank credit Card is an excellent credit card offered by the Merrick Bank. Merrick bank credit cards are useful for consumers with little to no credit history, who are trying to build or rebuild their credit. It provides all the advantages of a credit card while building credit.
Benefits of the Card:
- After getting approval for Merrick Bank Credit Card the users will have an initial credit line based on their $200 -$3,000 deposit, which is totally up to them.
- The account information of the users is reported to the three major credit bureaus.
- The user can re-establish and build their credit with their performance.
- Merrick Bank Secured Credit Card has online management tools, through which users can manage their account online for free.
- And the user’s security deposit funds are FDIC Insured.
- The bank also provides $0 fraud liability for unauthorized charges.
- Based on an initial credit limit of $200, the initial available credit will be about $164 (based on a $36 annual fee) or about $152 dollars if the users also choose to have an additional card.
To apply for Merrick Bank Credit Card the users will have to be at least 18 years old. The users should not have a pending bankruptcy filing that has not been discharged by the court or any outstanding Federal/State/Local tax obligations. They should successfully fund your security deposit. The users need to have a valid Social Security Number and a verifiable physical U.S. home address. They are required to meet the Income Assessment and Identity Verification requirements mandated by the government for all credit card applications. So, if you need any help applying for a new credit card, then follow the steps described below.
How to Apply for Merrick Bank Credit Card:
Step 1- To apply for Merrick Bank Secured Credit Card online account, the users will have to go to the application page (merrickbank.com) and click on ‘Apply Now‘.
Step 2- The users will be directed to the next page where they’ve to first enter their ‘Personale Information and then click on ‘Continue to Next Step’ to proceed with the process.
Merrick Bank Credit Card Application Status:
To inquire about application status, the user will have to contact the bank at 1-800-204-5936 a provide them their application reference number to get the status report.
How to Cancel Card:
To cancel the card, the users will have to contact the bank’s customer service at 1-800-204-5936 and provide them with all the card details.
Merrick Bank Credit Card Customer Service contact:
- Phone Number: 1-800-204-5936
- Mail: Merrick Bank
P.O. Box 9201
Old Bethpage, NY 11804-9001
- Contact Link