The Nordstrom Card makes it easy for the customers to apply for a new credit card through their easy online enroll portal. If you are planning to apply for a new Kohl’s credit card and need some guidance to do so, then follow the step by step guide given below to enroll for a new credit card online. The Nordstrom Card is a store charge card offered by Nordstrom that offers its card holder access to discounts and special rewards at Nordstrom. Nordstrom also offers the ‘Nordstrom Visa Signature Card’, which allows the card holder to earn rewards for purchases made outside of Nordstrom.
Benefits of the Nordstrom Credit Card:
- The cardholder can earn 2 rewards points for every net dollar spent at Nordstrom, Nordstrom.com, Nordstrom Rack and by catalog.
- Earn 1 point per net dollar spent everywhere Visa credit cards are accepted.
- Each time the cardholder gather 2,000 rewards points, they’ll automatically get a $20 Nordstrom Note in the mail.
- Bonus rewards points are rewarded at special times throughout the year.
The cardholders must be at least 18 years of age or 19 in Alabama and Nebraska and 21 in Mississippi and Puerto Rico. After getting enrolled the users can find out their application status using their reference number and if they wish to, they can also cancel the card application.
How to Apply:
Step 1- To apply for Nordstrom Credit Card, the user must go to the Nordstrom online application (nordstrom.com) page and fill in the application form. Click ‘Agree and Apply’ at the bottom of the page.
- Zip Code
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Annual Income
- ID Type
- ID Number
- ID Expiration
- Email Address
- Phone Number
The user will have to call at 1.800.964.1800 and provide their reference number to know their application status.
How to Cancel Card:
To close Nordstrom Account, the user will have to call on 1.888.282.6060 or they can also email at [email protected].
- Phone Number: 1.800.964.1800
- E-mail Address: [email protected]
- Payment Address: Nordstrom
P.O. Box 79134
- Contact Link