USAA Cash Rewards American Express Credit Card provides an online enroll portal for its willing customers to apply for a new credit card. The provides an Online form that user can fill and wait for approval.
Benefits of the Card:
- USAA Cash Rewards American Express Credit Card rewards its customers with 2X points per dollar spent on gas and groceries with no caps.
- And one point for every dollar spent on their everyday purchases.
- The customers will get 2,500 bonus points on their first purchase.
- Plus there’s no expiration date or caps on any points earned.
- Earn 5% cash back on your first $3,000 in gas and military base purchases annually on these categories combined.
- A cardholder can earn 2% on their first $3,000 on supermarket purchases per year.
- Get unlimited 1% cash back on everything else.
- Enjoy no foreign transaction fees when you travel outside of the United States.
- Redeem your cash rewards anytime using your mobile device or computer.
To apply for the credit card the user will have to be at least eighteen (18) years of age. They should have a valid US street address and a valid US Social Security Number. Along with all these, the user will have to be a member of the USAA or related to someone who is. Customers can follow the application procedure which is explained below in the case of any confusion. After getting enrolled the user can check their application status using their reference number. If any customers decide not to get a credit card, they can also cancel their card. For guidance in all these, please follow the following steps that are described below.
How to Apply:
Step 1- To apply for USAA Cash Rewards American Express Credit Card, the user will have to go to the Homepage [usaa.com ]. Here, they’ve to scroll down to ‘Cash Rewards American Express’ and click ‘Get Started’.
Step 2- The user will be taken to a new page, where they’ve to verify whether they’re already a USAA member or not. Click ‘Continue’.
Step 3- This will take the user to a new page where they’ve to log on to apply. Enter your ‘Online ID’ and ‘Password’ and click ‘Log On’. If any user does not have USAA online account then they must them self to apply for USAA credit card.
Phone Number: 1-800-272-9440, 1-800-556-4146, 1-800-292-8995
Mailing Address: USAA Federal Savings Bank
10750 McDermott Freeway
San Antonio, TX 78288-9876
To know your application status the user will have to call the bank at the numbers mentioned above and provide your application reference number to get the status report.
Cancel the Card:
Users can cancel their card by calling the customer service at the numbers provided above or they can also visit the bank and ask them to close their account.