Customers can apply for a new Upromise Mastercard by using the enroll portal provided by Upromise at their website for their customers. Upromise Mastercard is powered by Barclaycard. The Upromise Mastercard Credit Card offered by SallieMae.
Benefits of the Card:
- Card owners will receive 5% off at all online shopping made at Upromise.Com
- They can also avail 5% off on the total bill from any participating Upromise restaurants and on all purchases from participating travel partners through Upromise.com.
- Cardholders will receive 2% off on eligible in-store department store purchase and on eligible movie theater purchases.
- And 1% off on all other purchases
- No Annual Fee
- No limit to the total cash back you can earn on eligible purchases
- No rotating reward categories
- $0 fraud liability on unauthorized transactions
- Complimentary FICO Credit Score
- $25 Cash Back Bonus after first use of the card within 90 days
- Upromise designed chip technology to make paying for your purchases more secure at chip-card terminals in the U.S. and abroad
Customers will have to be eligible to apply for the card. They need to be at least 18 years old or older to be eligible for this credit card, they should have a valid US address and a valid Social Security number. Along with other valid government photo-ID. For more detailed guidance please scroll down and follow the instructions given below. After getting enrolled the user will be able to check their application status and if required cancel their card in case they change their mind to possess this credit card.
How to Apply
Step 1- To apply for Upromise Mastercard, the user will have to go to the application page and fill out the necessary information.
Step 2- The user will be taken to the next page where they’ve to first enter their ‘Personal Information’ start the application process.
- Legal Name
- Permanent Address
- Zip Code
- Length of time spent at said address
- Residence Status
Step 3- On the next page, the users will have to enter their ‘Employment and Financial Information’ along with their ‘Contact Information’.
- Total Income
- Primary Phone Number
- E-mail Address
- Work Phone (Opt.)
Step 4- After providing all these information, the users will have to provide security information which includes ‘Social Security Number’, ‘Date of Birth’, ‘Mother’s Maiden Name’.
Step 5- The users can select if they wish to view their statements online instead of getting it through mail. And they can also transfer their balance from some other credit to this credit card. They just have to enter the card information and the amount they desire to transfer (minimum $100, maximum $20,000).
Step 6- Finally, the users will have to review the terms and condition and click on ‘Apply’ button to complete the process.
Credit Card Application Status:
Step 1- Users can check their application status through the Barclaycard website. To check the status of your application, the user will have to click on ‘Check the Status‘ at the login section of the login page
Step 2- Here, the user will have to enter the necessary information. The users will have to enter their ‘Last Name’, ‘Last 4 digits of Social Security Number’, ‘Zip Code’, ‘E-mail Address’. Click ‘Check Status’.
How to Cancel the Card:
To cancel the card or close the credit card account, the user will have to contact the customer service at 720-374-4200 and speak to them regarding the issue.
- Phone Number: 800-587-7309
- Contact Link