Looking to apply for Priceline Rewards Credit Card? Find the step by step guide below to enroll for a new credit card online. The Priceline Rewards Credit Card is offered by Priceline. It allows the cardholders to take advantage of their points-based rewards system. Points are awarded based on how much cardholders spend. Purchases made on Priceline.com.
Benifits of Priceline Rewards Credit Card:
- It rewards the card holders with 5,000 bonus points after their first card purchase or balance transfer made within 30 days from account opening.
- This is enough to redeem for statement credits totaling $50 toward purchases of $25 or more made within 4 months before redemption.
- The card holders can also get 10% points back every time they redeem points for statement credits toward qualifying priceline.com or travel purchases of $25 or more made in the last 120 days.
- They can also earn 5 points per dollar on eligible priceline.com purchases. And 1 point per $1 spent on everything else.
- They also have the opportunity to earn extra 1 point per dollar on balance transfers in the first 30 days, up to a maximum 5,000 points.
Just like any other credit cards, the Priceline Rewards Credit Card offers an online card management system that can save a cardholder time and effort. The customers will need to be at least 18 years old to be eligible for this credit card, he/she should have a valid US address and a valid Social Security number. Below we’ve given steps on how to apply for Priceline Rewards Credit Card, their customer service contact details and how to find out your application status. We’ve also specified on how to cancel the card if the need arises.
How to Apply:
Step 1- To apply for Priceline Rewards Credit Card, the users will have to go to this link and click on ‘Apply now’.
Step 2- The users will be taken to a new page where they’ve to first enter the general information.
- Full name
- Duration at listed address
- Residence status
Step 3- Then, they’ve to provide their ‘Employment and Financial Information’.
- Bank Assets
- Annual Income
Step 4- Next, the users will have to fill in their ‘Contact Information’.
Step 5- Finally, the users will have to enter their ‘Security Information’.
Step 6- Barclaycard has installed a feature into the application which allows the customer, to transfer a pre-existing balance (from $100 to $20,000) onto the new card from any major credit card. If they would like to do this, they just have to enter the desired amount and the card number.
Step 7- Lastly, the users will have to review the terms and condition and click on the ‘Apply’ button to finalize the process.
Priceline Rewards Credit Card Customer Service contact:
Phone Number: 1-877-477-5807
Mailing Address: Card Services P.O. Box 8801 Wilmington, DE 19899-8801
Priceline Rewards Credit Card Application Status:
Step 1- To check the status of your application, the user will have to click on ‘Check the Status‘ at the login section of the login page.
Step 2- Here, the user will have to enter their ‘Last Name’, Last 4 digits of Social Security Number’, ‘Zip Code’ and ‘E-mail Address’. Click ‘Check Status’.
How to Cancel Card:
To cancel the card the user will have to contact the company at 1-877-477-5807 and ask them to cancel your card. Or the user can also visit the nearest Priceline office.