Pep Boys Credit Card provides an enroll portal for their customers to apply for a new credit card. Pep Boys Credit Card Is issued by Synchrony Bank
Benefits of the Card:
- Pep Boys Credit Card offers Special Financing on purchases of $199 or more for 6 months and $750 or more for 12 months. Minimum monthly payments required.
- The ease of paying with the Pep Boys CarCareONE credit card makes unexpected repairs more manageable.
- Cardholders can use Pep Boys Credit Card for payment is a convenient way to pay for all auto-related repair and maintenance expenses.
- Cardholders needn’t worry about car repairs when they’re on vacation. They can use the Pep Boys CarCareONE credit card at Pep Boys stores and participating dealers throughout the United States.
- The Pep Boys CarCareONE credit card is accepted at all U.S. Exxon and Mobil gas stations.
To apply for the Pep Boys Credit Card you should be at least 18 years of age, have a government issued photo ID, and should be a U.S Citizen. Read the guidelines provided below and have a nice time shopping with the credit card.
How to Apply:
Step 1– If you have decided to apply for the Pep Boys Credit Card then visit the application page of the credit card site and click “Apply Online” at the bottom of the page.
Step 2- The user will be guided to the next page where they’ve to fill out the blank spaces given on the page. After filling out all theses information, the user will have to specify whether they’re applying by yourself or with someone else.
- Initial purchase if you know what the amount is
- Name (first and last)
- Mailing address
- ZIP code
- Primary and additional phone number
- Email address (enter it twice)
- Social security number
- Date of birth
- Housing status
- Monthly net income from all sources
Step 2- Next, the user will have to select a statement delivery method. They can choose either paperless statements or electronics statements.
Step 3- Next, the applicant can, at this point, opt in for a debt-cancellation plan (up to $10,000) in the event of the following occurring:
- Leave of Absence
- Nursing Home Stay
- Loss of Life
Step 4- Finally, the users will have to go through the Insurance Policy which will be useful during any personal emergency. Click ‘Continue’ at the end to complete the process.
To inquire about application status, the user will have to contact the bank at (800) 621-8545 a provide them their application reference number to get the status report.
How to Cancel the Card:
To cancel the card or close the credit card account, the user will have to contact the customer service at (800) 621-8545 and speak to them regarding the issue.
- Phone Number: 1-888-396-8254
- Contact Link