Williams-Sonoma offers secure enroll portal at their website for their customers to apply for a new credit card. Williams-Sonoma Credit Card was initially provided by Barclay Bank but now it’s issued by Comenity Bank.
Benefits of the Card:
- Every time you earn $25 in rewards, you receive a $25 certificate to spend at Williams-Sonoma
- Card owners will receive 5% Back in Rewards for every $1 you spend at Williams-Sonoma.
- Free Standard Shipping on all eligible purchases made at williams-sonoma.com using your Williams-Sonoma Credit Card
- After applying for the card, you’ll receive a $20 welcome certificate in the mail with your new card.
- Cardholders will get a $25 certificate during their birthday month
To apply for a new Williams-Sonoma Credit Card customers will just need to have a web-enabled smartphone, tablet or a PC/Laptop available to them. The application process is very simple and will require only a few minutes of your time. You’ll need to keep your personal and financial information ready. Customers can check their application status using the reference they received after applying for the card and can also close the card if needed.
To apply for the credit card the candidate must fulfill the following requirements:
- The applicant must be 18 years of age or older
- They must be a U.S. resident residing in the United States. with a valid Social Security Number.
- Have a street, rural route or APO/FPO mailing address
- Should have a valid government-issued photo ID
How to Apply:
Step 1- To apply for Williams-Sonoma Credit Card go to the Williams-Sonoma application page [williams-sonoma.com/creditcard/] and click on ‘Apply Now’.
Step 2- The user will be taken to the next page where they’ve to first enter their personal information.
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Annual Income
Step 3- Next, the users will have to fill in their Contact information.
- Street Address
- Zip Code
- Email Address
- Mobile Phone Number
Step 4- Finally, the user will have to add an authorized buyer and enter their Referral Code. Click ‘Continue’.
To know your application status the user will have to call the bank at the number mentioned above and provide your application reference number to get the status report.
Cancel the Card:
Users can cancel their card by calling the customer service at the number provided below or they can also visit the bank and ask them to close your account.
- Phone Number: 1-844-271-2823
- Contact Link