If you are planning to apply for the Southwest Rapid Rewards Visa Credit Card, then you can easily do it using the online enroll portal provided by Chase Bank. We have provided a detailed guide below to explain the procedure of applying for a new Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards Visa Credit Card online.
Benefits of the Card:
- Cardholder will receive 6,000 Bonus Points after their Cardmember Anniversary
- Card owners can earn unlimited points which do not expire as long as their card account is open.
- Card owners will get 2 points for every $1 they spent on Southwest Airlines and Rapid Rewards Hotel and Car Rental Partner purchases.
- And 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases made abroad.
- No blackout dates or seat restrictions when you redeem with points.
- Bags fly free
- No change fees
- Earn 50,000 Points after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of opening your account.
To apply for Southwest Rapid Rewards Visa Credit Card the user will have to be at least 18 years of age and should be a valid U.S citizen. They will also require a valid Social Security Number for application of this card. And should be able to provide basic financial information. We have also provided guidelines to check application status, cancel the credit card and application for the card. To check application status,the user will require their reference number. Users can also cancel their card if they feel they don’t need it anymore.
How to Apply for Southwest Rapid Rewards Visa Credit Card :
Step 1- To apply for Southwest Rapid Rewards Visa Credit Card , the user will have to go to the application page [chase.com] and click on ‘Apply Now’ at the top left of the page.
Step 2- The user will be taken to a new page where they’ve to fill out the blank fields to proceed with the process.
- Legal name of business
- Mailing Address 1
- Mailing Address 2
- Zip code
Step 2- On the following page, the user will need to enter their financial and security information after which they’ll get to review their application form before submitting it.
To inquire about application status, the user will have to contact the bank at 1-800-792-0001 and provide them their application reference number to get the status report.
How to Cancel the Card:
To cancel the card or close the credit card account, the user will have to contact the customer service at 1-800-792-0001 and speak to them regarding the issue.
- Phone Number: 1-800-792-0001
- Contact Link