The NFL Extra Points Credit Card have made it lot easier to apply for a new credit card through their enroll portal. If you are a willing customer then you will need to fill and submit a webform available online via enroll site. The NFL Extra Points Credit Card is provided by Barclay Bank.
Benefits of the Card:
- Cardholders can earn 10,000 bonus points after $500 in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening which will be enough to redeem for a $100 cash back statement credit.
- Earn 2x points on NFL and team purchases. That’s 2 points per $1 on game tickets, at team pro shops, even in-stadium on game day.
- Cardholders have the chance to earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases. Points do not expire as long as the account is open, active and in good standing. In addition, there are no caps on the number of points one can earn.
- Cardholders can redeem points for 1% cash back statement credits and can also redeem points for a variety of rewards including cash back via statement credits beginning at 2,500 points.
Applying for the NFL Extra Points Credit Card is powered by Barclaycard. It is a simple process that will have you earning rewards in no time. The customers will need to be at least 18 years old to be eligible for this credit card, he/she should have a mailing address located in the United States of America and a valid Social Security number. They should pass a credit history check and be deemed eligible by Barclay’s bank. For more detailed guidance please scroll down and follow the instructions. After getting enrolled the user will be able to check their application status and if required can also cancel their card.
How to Apply:
Step 1- To apply for NFL Extra Points Credit Card, the user will have to go to this web page [barclaycardus.com] and click ‘Apply Now’.
Step 2- On the next page, the users will have to first enter their ‘Personal Information’.
- Legal Name
- Permanent Address
- Length of time spent at said address
- Residence Status
Step 3- Next, the users will have to enter their ‘Employment and Financial Information’ along with their ‘Contact Information’.
- Total Income
- Primary Phone Number
- E-mail Address
- Work Phone (Opt.)
Step 4- After providing all these information, the users will have to provide security information.
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s Maiden Name
Step 5- The users can select if they wish to view their statements online instead of getting it through mail. And they can also transfer their balance from some other credit to this credit card. They just have to enter the card information and the amount they desire to transfer (minimum $100, maximum $20,000).
Step 6- Finally, the users will have to review the terms and condition and click on ‘Apply’ button to complete the process.
Credit Card Application Status:
Step 1- To check the status of your application, the user will have to click on ‘Check the Status‘ at the login section of the login page.
Step 2- Here, the user will have to enter their ‘Last Name’, Last 4 digits of Social Security Number’, ‘Zip Code’ and ‘E-mail Address’. Click ‘Check Status’.
How to Cancel the Card:
To cancel the card or close the credit card account, the user will have to contact the customer service at 1-866-928-8598 and speak to them regarding the issue.
- Customer Service Team: 1-866-928-8598
- Credit card activation: 1-877-408-8866
- Contact Link