Gordmans provides a secure online application facility for all its customers. Gordmans Credit Card is issued by Comenity Bank. Gordmans is a chain of Midwestern off-price department stores headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska. The retailer operates 99 locations in 22 states in the United States.
Benefits of the Card:
- Card owners will receive 10% discount on their first purchase made with your Gordmans Credit Card
- Gordmans also offers special discounts & coupons in monthly billing statements.
- Gordmans provide in-store and online payment methods
- Advance notice of upcoming events & promotions
- No annual or membership fees
- Cardholders will receive other exclusive cardholder benefits
- They can earn double points on all Gordmans Credit Card purchases.
- Gordmans has standard variable APR of 25.24% based on the Prime Rate. Minimum Interest is $2.00 per credit plan.
Customers can avail all the credit card rewards and points by enrolling for an online account. To apply for Gordmans Credit Card the users will have to at least 18 years of age and should have a valid government-issued photo ID. Users are needed to have a U.S. Social Security Number and have to be a US resident. Along with all these, the users will also require a street, rural route or APO/FPO mailing address. The application process is easy and takes only a few minutes. In this article we’ve explained the application process and how to check application status.To check application status,the user will need their reference number. Users can also cancel their card if they change their decision of applying for the card.
How to Apply for Gordmans credit card:
Step 1- To apply for Gordmans Credit Card go to the Homepage [comenity.net/gordmans login] and click on ‘Apply‘.
Step 2- The user will be taken to a new page where they’ve to first enter their Personal Information.
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Annual Income
Step 3- Next, the users will have to fill in their Contact information.
- Street Address
- Zip Code
- Email Address
- Mobile Phone Number
Step 4- Finally, the user will have to authorize a buyer and click ‘Continue’.
To know your application status the user will have to call the bank at the number mentioned above and provide your application reference number to get the status report.
Cancel the Card:
Users can cancel their card by calling the customer service at the number provided above or they can also visit the bank and ask them to close your account.
Phone Number: 1-866-322-1316