Looking to apply for the Good Sam Camping World Visa Credit Card? Good Sam Camping provides an online enroll portal for the customers to easily apply for a new credit card. A Willing person must have a good credit score to apply for this card. The Good Sam Camping World Visa would be a good choice for those who shop at Good Sam and Camping World frequently. we have detailed the major benefits below:
Benefits of the Card:
- Earn many rewards for shopping and get Visa benefits.
- The Good Sam Camping World Visa Card rewards its customers with 5 reward points for every $1 spent on Good Sam memberships, products and services and purchases at Camping World.
- The customers can earn 3 reward points for every $1 spent at private campgrounds across the U.S and Canada, including Good Sam Parks.
- Get 1 reward point for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Get a sign-up bonus of up to $25 in reward points the first time you use your card.
For activation of the card, applying for an account, and more importantly managing the card online with Comenity Bank (CB), CB has one of the smoothest online interfaces. To apply you must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid government-issued photo ID, have a U.S. Social Security Number, and be a United States resident with a street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address. For guidance in all these, please follow the following steps that are described below.
How to Apply Good Sam Credit Card:
Step 1- To apply for Good Sam Camping World Visa card, the user will have to go to the CB card summary page and click ‘Apply Now’.
Step 2- The user will be now taken to a new page, which has a secure application form. In order to properly apply, the user will have to enter the following data into the provided fields.
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Home Address
- Annual Income
- Authorized User Preference
Step 3- Finally, the users will have to review the disclosures and click on ‘Submit Now’.
To know your application status the user will have to call the bank at the number mentioned and provide your application reference number to get the status report.
Cancel the Card:
Users can cancel their card by calling the customer service at the number provided or they can also visit the bank and ask them to close their account.
Phone Number: 1-800-626-3636
Address: Comenity Capital Bank PO Box 183003 Columbus, OH 43218-3003