The Choice Privileges Visa Signature Card provides an enroll portal for the customers to apply for the new Choice Privileges Visa Signature Card. The Choice Privileges Visa Signature Card is provided by Barclay Bank.
Benefits of the Card:
- Card owners can earn 32000 bonus points after they spend $1000 on purchases in the first 90 days which will be enough 4 free nights.
- Cardholders will get 1 point for every $1 they spent on everyday purchases.
- Cardholders will get 15 points for every $1 they spent at eligible Choice Privileges locations with their Choice Privileges Visa Signature Card and Choice Privileges membership.
- Earn 8000-anniversary bonus points for every year you spend $10000 or more on purchases with your card by your account anniversary date.
- Get 5 points for every eligible $1 spent on the purchase of Choice Privileges points or Choice Hotels gift card purchases.
- Card owners can book free nights 50 days in advance instead of 30 days.
- Get a 10% Points Bonus every time you purchase a stay with Choice Hotels.
Applying for the Choice Privileges Visa Signature Card is powered by Barclaycard. Customers will have to be eligible to apply for the card. The customers will need to be at least 18 years old to be eligible for this credit card, he/she should have a valid US address and a valid Social Security number. They should also possess other valid government photo-ID. For more detailed guidance please scroll down and follow the instructions. After getting enrolled the user will be able to check their application status and if required can also cancel their card.
How to Apply
Step 1- To apply for Choice Privileges Visa Signature Card, the user will have to go to this web page and click ‘Apply Now’.
Step 2- On the next page, the users will have to start the application process by first entering their ‘Personal Information’.
- Legal Name
- Permanent Address
- Length of time spent at said address
- Residence Status
Step 3- Next, the users will have to enter their ‘Employment and Financial Information’ along with their ‘Contact Information’.
- Total Income
- Primary Phone Number
- E-mail Address
- Work Phone (Opt.)
Step 4- After providing all these information, the users will have to provide security information.
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s Maiden Name
Step 5- The users can select if they wish to view their statements online instead of getting it through mail. And they can also transfer their balance from some other credit to this credit card. They just have to enter the card information and the amount they desire to transfer (minimum $100, maximum $20,000).
Step 6- Finally, the users will have to review the terms and condition and click on ‘Apply’ button to complete the process.
Credit Card Application Status:
Step 1- To check the status of your application, the user will have to click on ‘Check the Status‘ at the login section of the login page.
Step 2- Here, the user will have to enter their ‘Last Name’, Last 4 digits of Social Security Number’, ‘Zip Code’ and ‘E-mail Address’. Click ‘Check Status’.
How to Cancel the Card:
To cancel the card or close the credit card account, the user will have to contact the customer service at 1-866-928-8598 and speak to them regarding the issue.
- Phone Number: 1-866-928-8598
- Credit card activation: 1-877-408-8866
- Contact Link