The Carnival Cruise Credit Card provides an enroll portal for the customers to apply for the new Carnival credit card. The Carnival Cruise Credit Card is provided by Barclay Bank. It requires a fair credit score rating of 600+ to get approved. For more details, you can contact Customer support (Details are given below).
Benefits of the Card:
- Carnival World MasterCard is a points-based rewards card that allows its users to earn points that they can redeem for rewards towards carnival cruises.
- The Carnival Cruise Credit Card provides reward such as the chance to earn 5,000 points after first purchase or balance transfer which is enough for a redemption of up to $50 off for the next cruise.
- Also, you get 2 Points for every dollar spent on Carnival Cruise Lines purchases and 1 Point on every other purchase.
Applying for the Carnival Cruise Credit Card is powered by Barclaycard. It is a simple process that will have you earning rewards on the open seas in no time. The customers will need to be at least 18 years old to be eligible for this credit card, he/she should have a valid US address and a valid Social Security number. They should also possess other valid government photo-ID. For more detailed guidance please scroll down and follow the instructions. After getting enrolled the user will be able to check their application status and if required can also cancel their card.
How to Apply
Step 1- To apply for Carnival Cruise Credit Card, the user will have to go to this web page and click ‘Apply Now’.
Step 2- On the next page, the users will have to first enter their ‘Personal Information’.
- Legal Name
- Permanent Address
- Length of time spent at said address
- Residence Status
Step 3- Next, the users will have to enter their ‘Employment and Financial Information’ along with their ‘Contact Information’.
- Total Income
- Primary Phone Number
- E-mail Address
- Work Phone (Opt.)
Step 4- After providing all these information, the users will have to provide security information.
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s Maiden Name
Step 5- The users can select if they wish to view their statements online instead of getting it through mail. And they can also transfer their balance from some other credit to this credit card. They just have to enter the card information and the amount they desire to transfer (minimum $100, maximum $20,000).
Step 6- Finally, the users will have to review the terms and condition and click on ‘Apply’ button to complete the process.
- Customer Service Team: 1-866-928-8598
- Credit card activation: 1-877-408-8866
- Fax number: 1-866-823-8178
- International (Call us collect): 1-302-255-8888
- Credit Card Billing Disputes
P.O. Box 8802
Wilmington, DE 19899-8802
Credit Card Application Status:
Step 1- To check the status of your application, the user will have to click on ‘Check the Status‘ at the login section of the login page.
Step 2- Here, the user will have to enter their ‘Last Name’, Last 4 digits of Social Security Number’, ‘Zip Code’ and ‘E-mail Address’. Click ‘Check Status’.
How to Cancel the Card:
To cancel the card or close the credit card account, the user will have to contact the customer service at 1-866-928-8598 and speak to them regarding the issue.