Looking for a new credit card? Go for Capital One Quicksilver Credit Card, they provide an easy to use enroll portal for their customer to apply for a new credit card. Capital One Quicksilver Credit Card offers some great cash back offers for regular customers. Capital one provides some amazing rewards and bonus through this card.
Benefits of the Card:
- The customers can earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase they make, plus a one-time $100 bonus once they spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months.
- Rewards don’t expire, and you can redeem your cashback for any amount, anytime
- 0% introductory APR for the first 9 months from the opening of the account. After that, the APR will be 13.24%, 18.24% or 23.24%, based on your creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- There is no annual fee.
To apply for the card the user will have to be at least eighteen (18) years of age. They should have a valid US street address and a valid US Social Security Number. Customers can follow the application procedure which is explained below in the case of any confusion. After getting enrolled the user can check their application status using their reference number. If any customers decide not to get a credit card, they can also cancel their card.
How to Apply:
Step 1- To Capital One Quicksilver Credit Card for Capital One Quicksilver Credit Card, the user will have to go to the application page and click on ‘Apply Now‘.
Step 2- The user will be taken to a new page where they’ve to fill up the application form. First, they’ve to enter their ‘Personal Information’.
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Total Annual Income
- Housing Status
- Monthly Housing Payment
- Approximate Credit Bills per Month
Step 3- Next, the user, will have to enter some ‘Additional Information.
- Employment Status
- Employer Name
- Check Preference
- Bank Accounts Held
- Total Balance of Bank Accounts
- Value of Investment Accounts
Step 4- Lastly, the users will have to review the terms and conditions before selecting ‘Continue to Review’ and thereby submitting your application.
To inquire about application status, the user will have to contact the bank at 1-800-227-4825 a provide them their application reference number to get the status report.
How to Cancel the Card:
To cancel the card or close the credit card account, the user will have to contact the customer service at 1-800-227-4825 and speak to them regarding the issue.
Phone Number: 1-800-227-4825
To Report Suspicious E-mail: [email protected]
Address: Capital One
Attn: General Correspondence
PO Box 30285
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0285