AmTrust Bank Platinum Visa Credit Card offers its willing customers to approach their credit card enroll portal where they can apply for a new credit card. This credit card is brought to you by The First Bankcard. This credit card adds many exclusive offers and discounts in your account and you get many rewards and bonus points on each purchase as per the customer’s preference.
Benefits of the Card:
- You can also get 1% of cash back on all eligible purchases.
- 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles after account opening.
- After that a variable 10.24%, 15.24% or 20.24% APR based on the prime rate and the customer’s creditworthiness after the intro rate expires.
- Earn 1 point on every $1 spent on all the purchases.
- The customers can redeem for gifts cards, merchandise and much more.
- No annual fee.
To be eligible to apply for the credit card, the user will have to be a primary cardholder. They must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid government-issued photo ID, have a U.S. Social Security Number, and be a United States resident. We’ve explained below the procedure to apply for the card and also how to check application status.
How to Enroll into AmTrust Bank Platinum Visa Credit Card
Step 1- To apply for the credit card go to this link and click on ‘Apply Now‘ (Firstbank.com) at the bottom right of the page.
Step 2- The user will be taken to a new page where they’ve to first fill up their personal information and complete balance transfer and design their card if they wish to.
- Full name
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s maiden name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Years at address
- Housing status
- Monthly housing payment
- Current employer
- Employer’s phone number
- Total annual income
- Accounts held
- Authorized user’s information (optional)
Step 3- After filling up all the information, click on ‘Confirm Information’. And await your credit evaluation.
Step 1- To check your application status click on ‘View Application Status‘ at the top of the Homepage.
Step 2- The user will be taken to a new page where they’ve to fill up the form and click ‘Submit’ to complete the process.
- Personal Credit Card Application:
- ZIP code
- Last Four Digits of SSN
- Home Phone Number
- Commercial Credit Card Application:
- Business ZIP code
- Last Four Digits of SSN
- Business Phone Number
Cancel the Card:
Users can cancel their card by calling the customer service at the number provided or they can also visit the bank and ask them to close their account.
Customer Care Support:
Phone Number: 888-295-5540