AARP Credit Card offers a safe, quick and easy to use enroll portal for their willing customers to apply for a new credit card. This credit card is powered by J. P Morgan Chase Bank. We have provided a detailed instruction on how to apply for a new AARP Credit Card online.
Benefits of the Card:
- AARP Credit Card offers 3% Cash Back rewards to all of their existing at restaurants, from fine dining to fast food.
- Cardholders will also get 3% Cash Back rewards at all gas stations.
- And 1% Cash Back rewards on all other purchases.
- No caps or hurdles and rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
- Get your cash back as either a statement credit or direct deposit into a savings or checking account. You can also redeem your rewards for gift cards and travel.
- No Annual Fee
To apply for this credit card the user will have to be at least 18 years of age and should be a valid U.S citizen. They will also require a valid Social Security Number for application of this card. Follow the steps that are given below to successfully apply for the card.
How to Apply for AARP Credit Card :
Step 1- To apply for AARP Credit Card, the user will have to go to the application page (aarpcreditcard.com) and click on ‘Apply Now’ at the top left of the page.
Step 2- The user will be taken to a new page where they’ve to fill out the blank fields to proceed with the process.
- Legal name of business
- Mailing Address 1
- Mailing Address 2
- Zip code
Step 2- On the following page, the user will need to enter their financial and security information after which they’ll get to review their application form before submitting it.
To inquire about application status, the user will have to contact the bank at 1-800-283-1211 and provide them their application reference number to get the status report.
How to Cancel the Card:
To cancel the card or close the credit card account, the user will have to contact the customer service at 1-800-283-1211 and speak to them regarding the issue.
- Phone Number: 1-800-283-1211
- Contact Link