It is very easy to apply for new Kohl’s Credit card, they have designed an enrollment portal which eases the application procedure for new customers. The Kohl’s credit card is also called the Kohl’s Charge Card, even though the user can carry a balance with it like a normal credit card, it also offers a generous reward package, but stay alert for the high APRs. This credit card can be obtained online or in-store. There’s no annual fee, it offers cardholders with a number of discounts at Kohl’s throughout the year, and those who spend more will get even more discounts. This card can only be used at Kohl’s, where it can save the cardholder a lot of money through the discount offers, but you’ve to be careful about the high APR of 24.99%. Carrying a balance with this card could quickly eat into your savings.
Benefits of the Card:
- The cardholder will get 15% discount on the arrival of the card through the mail.
- 12 Special Discounts: Of 30%, 20% or 15% every year.
- The user can save up to 30% on their first purchase using their new Kohl’s Credit Card.
- On spending $600 on Kohl’s Credit Card the user can become a Most Valuable Customer (MVC), which will allow the cardholder to access to more than 18 different discounts throughout the year.
- There are no rewards for using this credit card like points or cash back. Instead, the value comes from the discounts that the cardholder will receive, as well as the ability to defer payments and carry a balance over time.
To apply for Kohl’s Credit Card you must make sure that You are at least 18 years of age or older or you are at least 19 years of age if you reside in Alaska or New England. After getting enrolled the user will be able to check their application status and if required can also cancel their card.
How to Apply for Kohl’s credit card:
Step 1- In order to apply for credit card, the user must first go to Kohl’s credit card Homepage and click on ‘Apply Now’ [apply.kohls.com] link.
Step 2- The user will be taken to a new page where they’ve to either enter their ‘Personal Offer Code’ if they’ve received it or just click on ‘Apply Now’.
Step 2- The user will be taken to a new page where they’ve to fill in the registration form and click on ‘Continue to Review’.
- Any personal offer codes
- Zip Code
- Home Phone Number
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Total gross annual income
- E-mail address
To know your application status the user will have to call the bank at the numbers mentioned above and provide your application reference number to get the status report.
How to Cancel Kohl’s Credit Card:
For the closing your account, please contact Kohl’s Credit Card Customer service by phone at (855) 564-5748. The account owner may also email customer service by logging into Kohl’s Account and clicking “Message Center”.
Phone Number: (855) 564-5748
The card holder can email customer service by logging into an online account and clicking “Message Center”.
Payment Address: Kohl’s Payment Center
P.O. Box 2983
Milwaukee, WI 53201-2983
Kohl’s Payment Center
P.O. Box 30510
Los Angeles, CA 90030-0510