Applying for the Hyatt Credit Card is easy through the online portal of the Chase Bank. It is a travel rewards card that offers you with free nights at Hyatt Hotels worldwide. Moreover, you can receive plenty of points making purchases on the card.
Benefits of the Hyatt Credit Card
- Receive 3 points for every $1 spent on purchases at all Hyatt Hotel partners
- 2 points per $1 spent on air ticket purchases, car rentals, and restaurants
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other eligible purchases
- Enjoy a bonus on 5,000 points on adding an authorized user
- 1 free night every year across any Hyatt hotels worldwide (based on availability)
- No foreign exchange fee
- Travel/Purchase Insurance which covers Baggage delay insurance, lost luggage and trip cancellation. Refer offer document for more information.
The application for the credit card can be made online, you just need to provide the requested details on the online form and you are ready to go. However, if you find the Hyatt Credit Card handy, and are wishing to obtain it, then turn down to read the guidelines.
How to Apply for Hyatt Credit Card
Step 1– Open the homepage (creditcards.chase.com) of the Hyatt and then press the “Apply Now” button located at the top-left of the web page.
Step 2– Next, you will be navigated to a new web page that displays the application form. Complete the Personal Information section with the following details:
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Mailing Address 1
- Mailing Address 2
- Zip Code
- Hyatt Gold Passport Number
Step 3– Provide the requested Financial Information, complete the Security section, review the information you just provided and finally, press “Submit”. Once your application is approved you will received a confirmation message.
Check Application Status
Applicants of the Hyatt Credit can check the status of their application by calling at 1-800-432-3117.
Cancel Credit Card
In order to close a credit card account, the customer must contact the customer service department using the details mentioned below.
- Call: 1-800-432-3117
- Contact us page Link