If you are planning to apply for a new Chevron Credit Card and need some guidance to do so, then follow the step by step guide given below to enroll for a new credit card online. Chevron Credit Card is a Visa Card, which means it can be used anywhere Visa is accepted. However, it will prove more rewarding if the card holder regularly purchases gas at Chevron and Texaco locations. Chevron card is also known as Texaco Techron Advantage Credit Card.
Benefits of the Card:
- The card holder can earn 10¢ per gallon in fuel credit for the initial 60 days from account open date.
- And 3¢ per gallon in fuel credits every time they fill up at Chevron or Texaco gas stations.
- If the card holder spends more than $300 in eligible spending in any billing period, the cardholder will get ten cents ($0.10) per gallon in Fuel Credits for each gallon of Chevron or Texaco fuel purchased in that billing period.
- And if they spend more than $1000 in eligible spending in any billing period, you will get twenty cents ($0.20) per gallon in Fuel Credits for each gallon of Chevron or Texaco fuel purchased in that billing period.
- A maximum of $300 in total Fuel Credits may be acquired and redeemed in any calendar year.
- The maximum late fee for Chevron Credit Card is $37. And the grace period provided by the bank are 23 days.
To apply for Chevron credit card, the user will need to be 18 years of age or older. They need to have their credit history is clear of bankruptcies and seriously delinquent accounts. And should have a valid Social Security Number or Taxpayer Identification Numb.
How to Apply for a Chevron Credit Card:
Step 1- To apply for Chevron credit card, first visit chevron credit card and click on ‘Credit Card’. And then click ‘Apply Now’.
Step 2- The card holder will be then taken to the next page where they’ve to select which image they wish to appear on the face of their card. And also they’ve to select whether they wish to sign up for the Premium Card Membership, which allows them to earn reward points for a $25 annual fee.
Step 3- The card holder will have to then fill up the form by providing the necessary information.
- First name
- Last name
- Home phone number
- Email address
- Annual net income
- Length of time at address
Step 4- Next, the cardholder will have to enter their personal information and station information.
- Date of birth
- Social security number
- Mother’s maiden name
- Service station number
Step 5- Next, the cardholder will have to decide whether they wish to sign up for the optional Card Security program by ticking the box or not.
Step 6- Finally, the card holder will have to review the terms and condition and click the tick box to agree with them. Then click ‘Accept and submit’ to complete the process.
Chevron Credit Card Application Status:
To check for credit card application status, the user will have to call the credit card company with application reference number to get the status report.
How to Cancel Card:
To cancel the card, the user will have to call the credit card company at 1-800-243-8766 and ask the customer service representative to close your account.
Chevron Credit Card Customer Service:
Contact Number- 1-800-243-8766
Attn: Chevron and Texaco Card Services
P.O. Box 530950
Atlanta, GA 30353-0950