Bealls Florida Credit Card provides an easy to use enroll portal for users to apply for a new credit card without any complications. The Bealls Florida Credit Card is issued by Comenity Bank and the rewards program is provided by Bealls Department Stores, Inc. Bealls Florida provides numerous rewards for their regular customers. Customers need to enroll themselves to check and redeem their points.
Benefits of the Card:
- You will earn $10 reward for every 200 points earned on your Bealls Florida credit card.
- On every $1 net spend, the user will get 1 point each.
- The user will receive even more benefits on spending $500 or more in a year.
- You’ll also receive Happy Birthday bonus during your birthday month. But for that you’ve to register yourself for an online account first.
- Standard variable purchase APR of 25.24% are based on Prime Rate. Minimum Interest charge is $2.00 per credit plan
- Get free standard shipping on shopping from BeallsFlorida.com.
To apply for Bealls Credit Card the users will have to at least 18 years of age and should have a valid government-issued photo ID. Users are needed to have a U.S. Social Security Number and have to be a US resident. Along with all these, the users will also require a street, rural route or APO/FPO mailing address. In this article we’ve discussed the application process and how to check application status. But to check application status,the user will require their reference number. Users can also cancel their card if they feel they don’t need it anymore.
How to Apply:
Step 1- To apply for Bealls Florida Credit Card first, go to the Homepage [comenity.net] and click on ‘Apply‘.
Step 2- The user will be taken to a new page where they’ve to first enter their personal information.
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Annual Income
Step 3- Next, the users will have to fill in their Contact information.
- Street Address
- Zip Code
- Email Address
- Mobile Phone Number
Step 4- Finally, the user will have to authorize a buyer and click ‘Continue’.
To know your application status the user will have to call the bank at the number mentioned above and provide your application reference number to get the status report.
Cancel the Card:
Users can cancel their card by calling the customer service at the number provided above or they can also visit the bank and ask them to close your account.
Phone Number: 1-866-907-5594
Customer Care Address
PO Box 182273
Columbus, OH 43218-2273