To apply for Bank of Hawaii Visa Credit Card, the bank has created an easy to use enroll portal for users to apply for the card online. Bank of Hawaii is the primary subsidiary of Bank of Hawaii Corporation, a regional bank holding company. Bank of Hawaii Corporation through its subsidiaries provides varied financial services to businesses, consumers and governments in Hawaii, American Samoa and the Pacific Islands.
Benefits of the Card:
- The customers can earn points on every purchase and will receive a generous year-end bonus on every point earned.
- The users can redeem their points for any purchase made with the card.
- Plus, the customers will have the chance to earn unlimited points that do not expire.
- If the cardholders spend a minimum of $250 on gas, $250 on cell phones and cable bills and $500 on groceries.
- Then they will earn $120 worth rewards points every year.
- In addition to that, the users will get 10% annual year-end bonus.
- The customers will get 0% Introductory APR for 18 months on balance transfers and purchases; after that up to 17.24% variable APR.
- Balance transfer fee is 4% or $10 min.
To apply for the card the user will have to be at least 18 years of age and should be residing in the U.S. They will also require a valid Social Security Number for application of this card. Here we’ve explained the procedure required to apply for the card and also how to check your application status.
Apply for Credit Card:
Step 1- To apply for credit card, the user will have to go to this Link. And click on ‘Apply Online’ under Bank of Hawaii Visa Signature Credit Card.
Step 2- Firstly, the user will have to provide some general information such as ‘Name’, ‘Mailing Address’, ‘City’, ‘State’, ‘Zip Code’, ‘Time spent at Permanent Address’ and ‘Residential Status’.
Step 3- Next, the user will have to provide their ‘Employment and Financial Status’ such as ‘Occupation’, ‘Total Annual Income’ and ‘Type of Account’.
Step 4- Next, the user will have to provide their ‘Contact Information’, ‘Security Information’ and have to decide whether they want paperless statement i.e. via online or whether they want it through mail.
Step 5- Finally, the user will have to review the ‘Terms and Condition’ and click ‘Apply’.
Credit Card Application Status
Step 1- To check the application status, the user will have to click on ‘Check the Status’ at the login section of the login page.
Step 2- Here, the user will have to enter their ‘Last Name’, Last 4 digits of Social Security Number’, ‘Zip Code’ and ‘E-mail Address’. Click ‘Check Status’.
Customer Service Support:
- In Hawaii 643-3888
- Bank of Hawaii Hawaiian Airlines Consumer Credit Card – 1-866-250-2883
- Bank of Hawaii Hawaiian Airlines Business Credit Card – 1-866-686-5229
- Mailing Address – O. Box 2900 Honolulu, HI 96846
- Contact Link