AeroMexico Visa card provides an online application portal for their customers to apply for a new credit card at their convenience. AeroMexico visa card is issued by US bank and is categorized as a travel rewards credit card. Customers will receive 15000 bonus miles after first card use.
Benefits of the Card:
- Customers will receive double miles on Gas and Groceries.
- For every $1 spent the users will receive On Club Premier Mile.
- 15,000 First Use Bonus Miles plus Complimentary Companion Certificate.
- On renewing the credit card user will receive 2,000 Annual Bonus Miles plus $99 Companion Certificate.
- Get Double Miles on Aeromexico ticket purchases and Aeromexico Vacations.
- On purchasing three tickets customers will get the 4th free.
- Complimentary Baggage
- $0 Introductory Annual Fee for the first year ($45 thereafter).
- Additional benefits of the card are Zero Fraud Liability, Fraud Protection, Travel & Emergency Assistance Services, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Travel Accident Insurance, Online Banking, Automatic Bill Pay.
To apply for AeroMexico Visa Card the user will have to be at least eighteen (18) years of age. They should have a valid US street address and a valid US Social Security Number. Customers can follow the application procedure which is explained below in the case of any confusion. After getting enrolled the user can check their application status using their reference number. If any customers decide not to get a credit card, they can also cancel their card.
How to Apply:
Step 1- To apply for the card the user will have to go to the application page [usbank.com] and click on ‘Apply Now‘.
Step 2- The user will be taken to a new page where they’ve to first fill in their personal information.
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Country of Citizenship
- Country of Permanent Residence
- Primary Phone Number
- Mobile Phone Number
- Email Address
Step 3- Next, the user will have to provide their Housing Information.
- Street Address
- Zip Code
- Time at Address
- Housing Status
- Monthly Payment
- Alternate Mailing Address
Step 4- After entering housing information users will have to enter their Income and Employment Information.
- Employment Status
- Annual Income
- Other Income
- Type of Account
Step 5- After doing all this the user will have to verify whether they are interested in balance transfers, or if they need an additional card or not.
Step 6- Finally the users will have to check the box showing that they accept the terms and conditions and then click on ‘Submit’.
To inquire about application status, the user will have to contact the bank at 866-794-2136 a provide them their application reference number to get the status report.
How to Cancel the Card:
To cancel the card or close the credit card account, the user will have to contact the customer service at 866-794-2136 and speak to them regarding the issue.
- Phone Number: 866-794-2136
- Contact Link