Love Loft offers an enroll portal for their customers to apply for a new credit card at their convenience. Loft Credit Card is issued by Comenity Bank. LOFT is women clothing shop started in 1998 and today has over 650 full-price and outlet stores in Canada, Mexico and in over 46 US states.
Benefits of the Card:
- Cardholders will receive 15% off when they open and use theirLOVELOFT Card at LOFT, LOFT.com, Ann Taylor, anntaylor.com, LOFT Outlet and Ann Taylor Factory Store.
- Love loft provides the chance to earn 5 Rewards Points for every dollar spent in-store or online at LOFT, Ann Taylor, Lou & Grey, LOFT Outlet or Ann Taylor Factory Store.
- You’ll receive a $20 Rewards Card for every 2,000 points that you earned.
- Enjoy $15 off for your birthday every year.
- Enjoy an extra 15% off the first Tuesday of every month, combinable with all in-store promotions and offers.
To apply for Loft Credit Card the users will have to at least 18 years of age and should have a valid government-issued photo ID. Users are needed to have a U.S. Social Security Number and should be a US resident. Along with all these, the users will also require a street, rural route or APO/FPO/DPO mailing address (no P.O. Box addresses). Here we’ve explained the application procedure step by step along with the method for checking application status for which you’ll require your reference number. Card owners can also cancel their application if they wish too.
How to Apply:
Step 1- To apply for Loft Credit Card the users will have to go to the credit card Homepage [comenity.net] and click on ‘Apply’.
Step 2- The users will be taken to the next page where they’ve to provide the necessary information.
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- House Number
- Street Name
- Apartment (Opt.)
- Zip Code
- Home Phone
- Work Phone
- Email Address
Step 3- Finally the users will have to go through the terms and conditions check the “I Agree” box and click ‘Continue”.
To know your application status the user will have to call the bank at the number mentioned above and provide your application reference number to get the status report.
Cancel the Card:
Users can cancel their card by calling the customer service at the number provided above or they can also visit the bank and ask them to close your account.
- Phone Number: 1-866-907-5612
- Customer Care Address
Comenity Bank PO Box 182273 Columbus, OH 43218-2273
- Contact Link