J.Crew provides a user-friendly online portal using which one can apply for a new Credit Card. The credit card is issued by Comenity Bank and is valid in stores, and at jcrew.com or jcrewfactory.com. The J.Crew credit card offers their customers a simple way to earn rewards and special VIP shopping perks for everyday purchases.
Benefits of the Card:
- J.Crew credit card owners can avail 15% off at their first purchase.
- Card owners will receive $25 Rewards Card for every $500 they spend.
- The card owners will get a special gift at their birthdays from J.Crew.
- Get complimentary personal shopping and styling services.
- Along with complimentary standard alterations on your in-store purchases.
- On becoming a J.Crew credit card owner, you’ll be entitled to receive cardmembers-only invitations to private sales and events.
- And also cardmembers-only priority customer service.
To apply for J.Crew Credit Card the applicant must meet some eligibility criteria. They should be at least 18 years of age and have a valid government-issued photo ID. They’ll need to have a U.S. Social Security Number and have to be a US resident. Along with all these, the users will also require a street, rural route or APO/FPO mailing address. In this article we’ve discussed the application process and how to check application status. In order to check application status,the user will need their reference number. Users can also cancel their card if they feel they don’t need it anymore. So, just follow these steps given below to apply for a new J.Crew Credit Card.
How to Apply for J.Crew Credit Card:
Step 1- Users can apply for the J.Crew Credit Card by first visiting J.Crew’s Homepage (comenity.net) and then selecting the ‘Apply‘ button which is located at the top of the page.
Step 2- The user will be directed to a new page where they are required to first enter their Personal Information.
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Annual Income
Step 3- Next, the users will have to fill in their Contact information.
- Street Address
- Zip Code
- Email Address
- Mobile Phone Number
Step 4- Finally, the applicant will have to authorize a buyer and click ‘Continue’.
To know your application status the user will have to call the bank at the number provided and give in your application reference number to get the status report.
Cancel the Card:
Customers can close their credit card account by calling the customer service at the number provided or they can also visit the bank and ask them to close their account.
- Phone Number: 1-888-428-8810
- Contact Link