Just like the login portal, the 76 Gas Credit Card provides an enroll portal for customers to apply for the card. 76 Gas is one the largest gas and fuel retailer in the U.S. 76 Credit Card is managed by Synchrony Bank (Formally Known as GE Capital). The card can be used only at 76, Conoco, or Phillips gas stations.
Benefits of the Card:
- The 76 Personal Gas Credit Card allows their users to earn 10¢ per gallon for the first 90 days after their account is open, and then earn 5¢ per gallon after the first 90 days.
- Buy gift cards which are available in $25, $50, $100 and $250 denominations, gift cards can be used to buy snacks at our convenience stores and TOP TIER 76 gasoline at our pumps.
There are few flaws with 76 Gas credit cards too:
- Minimum purchase of 45 gallons per month is required.
- you will get benefits only at three brands of gas: Phillips 66, Conoco, and 76
- Total annual credit not to exceed $99 in a 12-month period
If you account all this, then you will surely look into any other credit card that offers much better rewards than this card. If you are regular fuel buyer and you mostly go for 76, Phillips or Conoco then this card will work great for you.
To apply for the card, the users will have to be at least 18 years of age and should be residing in the U.S. They will also require a valid Social Security Number for application of this card. For guidance in all these, please follow the steps as they are described below:
How to Apply for 76 Gas Credit Card:
Step 1- To apply for 76 Gas Credit Card, the user will have to click on ‘Apply Now’ under the 76 Personal Credit Card section at the Homepage (www.76.com).
Step 2- The user will be taken to a new page where they’ve to first provide their ‘Personal Information’.
- Zip Code
- Home Phone
- Business Phone
- Cell/Other Phone
- Email Address
- Annual Net Income
- Length of Time at Current Address
Step 3- Then, the user will have to provide a verification and Station Information.
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Mother’s Maiden Name
- Service Station/facility number
- Employee Identifier
Step 4- Finally, the user will have to go through the terms and condition and click on ‘Accept and Continue’.
To know your application status you can contact 76 gas credit card by calling on 1-855-513-1176. Or you can contact them by going to this Link.
Customer Service Support:
Personal Credit Card -1-855-513-1176
Commercial Credit Card – 1-855-659-9789