If you are planning to apply for the Disney Rewards Visa Credit Card, then you can easily do it using the online enroll portal provided by Chase Bank. This card can be used at all Disney Stores and the customers can also do online shopping at Disneystore.com. We have provided a detailed guide below to explain the procedure of applying for a new Chase Disney credit card online.
Benefits of the Card:
- The Disney Rewards Visa Card is a step down from the Disney Premier Visa Card, offering 1% rewards on all purchases which are $1 reward for every $100 spent and a $50 statement credit the first time the card is used.
- The customers can redeem for a memorable Disney vacation, or at the Disney store and Disneystore.com.
- The customers can also save 10% on select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at DisneyStore.com and Disney Store locations.
- Get 10% off on selected dining locations at the Walt Disney World Resort and the Disneyland Resort.
- Get 15% off on the non-discounted price of select guided tours and will also get recreation experiences at Walt Disney World Resort along with guided tours at the Disneyland Resort.
To apply for this card the user will have to be at least 18 years of age and should be a valid U.S citizen. They will also require a valid Social Security Number for application of this card.
How to Apply for Disney Rewards Credit Card :
Step 1- To apply for Disney Credit card, the user will have to go to this page and click on ‘Apply Now’ at the top left of the page.
Step 2- The user will be taken to a new page where they’ve to first select a card design and then fill out the ‘Personal Information’.
- First name
- Last Name
- Mailing address
- ZIP code
Step 3- Next, the user will have to provide their ‘Financial Information’ and ‘Security Information’ to complete the process. After completion of the registration procedure, the user will be able to login to their online account and can manage their account anytime and anywhere.
To inquire about application status, the user will have to contact the bank at 1-800-227-4825 and provide them their application reference number to get the status report.
How to Cancel the Card:
To cancel the card or close the credit card account, the user will have to contact the customer service at 1-800-227-4825 and speak to them regarding the issue.
- Phone Number: 1-800-300-8575
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Contact Link