Conoco Credit Card has created an easy to use online portal using which one can apply for a new credit card. The credit card is backed by the Synchrony Bank. Making purchases with the credit card you can receive discounts and reward points which can be later redeemed towards future purchases. Although the credit card is beneficial it charges a late payment fee of $37 and lacks an introductory APR.
Benefits of Conoco Credit card
- No annual fee
- The credit card company allows you a discount of $0.10 per gallon within the first 3 months of opening account
- 24×7 online account management facilities
- No foreign transaction fee
Applying online you can view sign up offers and get notified about special discount offers. It is simple to apply for the Conoco Credit Card, the applicant just needs to fill a form and then submit it online. Follow the steps provided below and have a great time using the credit card.
In order to apply for the Conoco Credit card, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Be a resident of the United States with a valid US Social Security Number.
- Should have a clear credit record.
How to Enroll for Conoco Credit Card
Step 1: To begin with the enrollment procedure, navigate to the application homepage from here (onlinecreditcenter2.com).
Step 2: Using the above link you will enter a web page where you will have to enter your personal details and choice of an authorized user, in the respective fields.
- Full Name of the applicant
- Address and length of time at the address
- City and State
- Zip Code
- Phone numbers and email address
- Annual Income
- Name of authorized user if any
Step 3: Now, scroll down to the second part of the form and provide with the other information.
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Mother’s Maiden Name
- Station Information
- Review Optional Card Security
Step 4: Once you have completed filling all the above particulars, go ahead on the same screen and read out the terms and conditions backed by the card. When you have finished, press the red button ‘Accept and Submit’ towards the end to complete the process.
Check Application Status
To know your application status, the user will have to call the bank at the number provided and give in your application reference number to get the status report.
Cancel Credit Card
Users can cancel their cards by calling the customer service at the number provided or can also visit the bank and ask them to close their accounts.
- Call- 1-855-659-9789 or 1-855-513-1176
- Contact Link
Consumer Services Department Address
P.O. Box 7200, Bartlesville, OK 74005