The Citi Bank provides an easy online enroll portal for its customers so that they can easily apply for a new Citi HHonors Visa credit card at the comfort of their home. So we’ve provided a step to step guidance on how to enroll for a new credit card online. The Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card offers rewards for spending money at Hiltons and on everyday purchases at the gas station, grocery, and drug stores.
Benefits of the Card:
- Hilton HHonors rewards its customers with the chance to earn 75,000 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points for a limited time after making $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
- The customers can also earn 6 HHonors Bonus Points for each $1 spent at any participating hotel within the Hilton Portfolio.
- And 3 HHonors Bonus Points for each $1 spent on purchases at supermarkets, drugstores and gas stations.
- They will also get 2 HHonors Bonus Points for each $1 spent on all other purchases.
- On spending $1,000 within Hilton Portfolio in one year, the customers can earn 10,000 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points.
- Hilton HHonors does not limit to the amount of rewards its customers can earn, as long as they use their card once per year.
Citi bank has some eligibility criteria for people to be able to apply for the card. Firstly, the user should be at least 18 years of age. They should have a valid US street Address. And lastly, they need to have a valid Social Security Number. Once they’ve all this, the customers will be able to apply for the credit card.
How to Apply:
Step 1- To apply for Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card, the user will have to go to this page and select their desired card. Click ‘Learn more and apply’ beside the card you’ve chosen to continue.
Step 2- On the next page click ‘Next Step’ to continue with the process.
Step 3- The user will be taken to a new page where they’ve to enter their personal information.
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
Step 4- Next, the user will be asked to enter a security word and a hint regarding that. Please select a secure word something that only you would know.
Step 5- After providing a security word, the user will have to enter their ‘Financial Information’ and have to add an ‘Authorized User’.
- Total Annual Income
- Monthly Housing Payment
- Accounts Currently Held
Step 6- After providing all the necessary information, the user will have to review the ‘Electronic Disclosure’ and click on ‘I Agree’.
Step 7- Finally, the users will have to review the ‘Terms and Agreement’, click the ‘I Agree’ box and click ‘Submit’ to finish the process.
To know your application status the user will have to call the bank at the number mentioned above and provide your application reference number to get the status report.
Cancel the Card:
Users can cancel their card by calling the customer service at the number provided above or they can also visit the bank and ask them to close your account.
Phone Number- 1-866-422-3091
Mail Address: CitiBusiness Card P.O. BOX 9001037 Louisville KY, 40290-1037