Chrysler MasterCard provides its customers with an easy to use web portal using which they can apply for a new credit card and check their application form status. The credit card is serviced by the First National Bank of Omaha primarily designed for the Chrysler Jeep and Dodge customers. It is an advantageous credit card for future automobile dealership purchases and earning travel discounts.
Benefits of the Chrysler MasterCard
- The credit card offers 0 % APR on purchases for first six months.
- No annual fee is charged
- Balance transfer fee 5 % of balance
- You can earn two bonus points at every 1$ spent at making travel purchases.
Chrysler MasterCard online usage is easy, just follow the guidelines mentioned below and enroll for the credit card. We have also mentioned guidelines for checking application status and canceling credit card.
Applicants who desire to complete the enrollment must meet the following requirements.
- You must have completed at least 18 years of age
- Must have a government issued photo ID
- Be a resident of the United Sates
- Should have a clear credit record
How to Enroll
Step 1– In order to start with the enrollment, the applicant must open the homepage (firstnational.com)of the Chrysler MasterCard. Click on the “Apply Now” button which is located towards the left of the “Log In” widget. (For direct access to the enrollment screen, click here Link.)
Step 2– As you click on the Link above you will be navigated to a new web page where you are required to complete the enrollment form with the required information.
Step 4– Review the information you just provided and then hit “Continue”. Once your account is confirmed you will be taken ahead to the online login console.
Check Application Status
Step 1– Applicants who wish to check their credit card application status should open the homepage of the First National Bank and then look for the “View Application Status” link towards the top right of the screen. (For directly approaching the application status page click here Link.)
Step 2– Enter the following information to check your application status.
Personal Credit Card Application:
- ZIP code
- Last Four Digits of SSN
- Home Phone Number
Commercial Credit Card Application:
- Business ZIP code
- Last Four Digits of SSN
- Business Phone Number
Cancel Credit Card
To cancel your credit card application or close your credit card account contact the bank at 888-530-3626.
- Credit Card Customer Service: 888-530-3626
- Report Lost or Stolen Credit Card: 800-444-6938
- User ID/Password Help or Technical Assistance: 877-932-3626
- Credit Card Company Contact us page Link