The Bloomingdale’s Credit Card provides an easy online Enroll portal for customers to easily apply for a new credit card. The Bloomingdale’s Card is an in-store card offered by Bloomingdale’s. You can use it to acquire various rewards while shopping. The customers can use Bloomingdale’s Card wherever they shop.
Benefits of the Card:
- On spending more than $3,000 per year the customers can upgrade their Bloomingdale’s card to the Bloomingdale’s Reserve Card, earning greater rewards and more benefits.
- The customers have the opportunity to earn 3 rewards points for every $1 spent they spent on Bloomingdale’s merchandise.
- They can also earn 6 points for every $1 they spent on shoes, cosmetics, and fragrances at Bloomingdale’s locations.
- And 2 points for every $1 spent everywhere else.
The Bloomingdale’s Credit Card is not only a valuable credit card for the regular customers of Bloomingdale’s. To apply for Bloomingdale’s Credit Card, the user will have to be 18 years old and have a US street address. The user will also require a valid Social Security Number. This article will help the customers to find out the status of their application and information on how to cancel their card if they don’t need it anymore.
How to Apply:
Step 1- To apply for Bloomingdale’s Credit Card, the user will have to go to the Homepage and click on ‘Apply Now’.
Step 2- The user will be taken to a new page where they’ve to firstly, provide their ‘Personal Information’.
- E-mail address
- First and last name
- Home address
- Zip code
- Home phone number
- Mobile Phone Number
- Business Phone Number
Step 2- Next, The user will have to provide their Financial Information.
- Annual income
- Residential status
- Monthly mortgage/rent payment
Step 3- After that the user will have to provide their ‘Security Information’.
- Date of birth
- Social security number
- Photo ID type
- Driver’s license or Photo ID number
- State issued
Step 4- Finally, the user will have to review the terms and conditions and click the two tick-boxes to show that they’ve read and agree to the terms and conditions. Click the ‘Continue’ button to finalize the application process.
Bloomingdale’s Credit Application Status:
Step 1- To inquire about the application status, the users will have to contact credit card customer service at 1- 888-257-6762 or they can email them at “[email protected]”.
How to Cancel the Card:
If any user wishes to cancel their card, the user will have to call Bloomingdale’s at 1- 888-257-6762 and ask the customer representative to cancel their card.
Bloomingdale’s Credit Customer Service:
- Contact Number: 1- 888-257-6762
- E-mail Address: [email protected]
- Contact Link