The Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Rewards MasterCard facilitates all their customers a secured enroll portal for them to apply for a new credit card without many complications. The Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Rewards MasterCard is brought to you by Bank of America credit cards. This credit card provides a sign-up bonus and many rewards for their customers.
Benefits of the Card:
- The Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Rewards MasterCard offers everyone the chance to earn up to 5% rewards toward qualifying purchases at Bass Pro Shops products.
- Purchases made with this card help support conservation efforts, with matching contributions made by Bass Pro Shops and the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation.
- Earn 1.5 points per dollar on purchases from Bass Pro Shops.
- Earn 1 point per dollar on all other purchases.
- The card holders can redeem rewards for future purchases of eligible Bass Pro Shops merchandise at any Bass Pro Shops retail location, catalog or online.
- All of the eligible purchases through Bass Pro Shops can help cardholders earn 5% toward a future purchase.
To apply for Bass Pro Outdoors Rewards Credit Card, the user will have to be at least 18 years of age. They should have a Social Security number and should also have a credit history free of recent bankruptcies or delinquent accounts. If any cardholder needs guidance on how to apply for the credit card, then they can follow the steps provided below.
How to Apply:
Step 1- To apply for a credit card, the applicant will have to go to the application page and click ‘Apply Now’.
Step 2- The cardholder will be taken to the next page where they’ve to first, fill in their personal information.
- Zip Code
Step 3- Secondly, they’ll have to provide their contact details.
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Country of Citizenship
- Country of Residence
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s Maiden Name
Step 4- Thirdly, they have to provide their Employment and Finances Detail.
Step 5- Lastly, the card holder will have to review the ‘Terms and Condition’ and click on the tick box to show that they agree with the terms and condition.
Step 6- Finally, click on ‘Review your Information’. This will take the applicant to a page asking them to verify the accuracy of their application before it is submitted to Bank of America for final processing and credit approval.
Step 1- To check for application status the user will have to go online using the Bank of America Credit Card Application Status Center .
Step 2- The user will then have to fill up the form and click ‘Submit’.
- Last Name
- Social Security Number
- Zip code
How to Cancel Card:
To cancel or close the credit card account, the user will have to call at 1-800-732-9194 and ask them to cancel the card.
Customer Service contact:
- Phone Number: 1-800-732-9194
- Contact Link