The Tires Plus provides an easy online enroll portal for customers to easily apply for a new credit card. The Tires Plus Credit Card is an in-store card offered by Tires Plus. The Tires Plus Credit Card is issued by the Credit First National Association which allows their customers to apply online with a simple and easy to use the application form.
Benefits of the Card:
- Tires Plus provides their customers an easy application process at their website.
- The cardholders on registering for an online account will receive generous credit limits from Tires Plus
- Most in-store and online credit card decisions will be made in 60 seconds or less.
- Tires Plus Credit Card has competitive interest rates.
- Cardholders can enjoy convenient payment options.
- Promotional offers and coupon mailers
- Card owners can manage their online account when they register their credit card.
- You can apply online in the privacy of your own home through our secure website.
To apply for Tires Plus Credit Card, the user will have to be 18 years old and have a US street address. The user will also require a valid Social Security Number. This article will help the customers to find out the status of their application and information on how to apply for the card along with how to cancel their card if they don’t need it anymore.
How to Apply:
Step 2- The user will be taken to the next page where they’ve to first fill in their personal information.
- Date of birth
- City, state, and ZIP code
- Previous address
- Mailing address (including city and state)
- Email address
Step 3- Next, the user will have to provide their ‘Financial Information’. Click ‘Continue’.
- Social security number
- Drivers license number
- State associated with the license
- Annual gross income
- Residence status
Step 4- Finally the user will have to verify and consent to the Terms and Conditions to complete the application process.
To know your application status the user will have to call the bank at the number mentioned above and provide your application reference number to get the status report.
Cancel the Card:
Users can cancel their card by calling the customer service at the number provided above or they can also visit the bank and ask them to close your account.
- Phone Number: 1-800-321-3950
- Contact Link