Planning to get a new credit card? Go for J.Jill Credit Card, they provide an easy to use enroll portal for their customer to apply for a new credit card. J.Jill credit card is issued by Comenity Bank. J.Jill is a leading multichannel fashion retailer of women’s apparel, accessories, and footwear.
Benefits of the Card:
- Cardholders will receive 10% off their first J.Jill credit card purchase
- You can take 5% off every subsequent purchase with your J.Jill credit card.
- Card owners will get 10% off for their entire birthday month.
- J.Jill credit card provides special offers, sneak previews, and exclusive events.
- Extended customer service hours; easy online and in-store payment options
- Complimentary gift packaging on all catalog & online orders
- The standard variable of J.Jill Credit Card is 27.24%
To apply for J.Jill Credit Card the users will have to at least 18 years of age and should have a valid government-issued photo ID. Users are needed to have a U.S. Social Security Number and should be a US resident. Along with all these, the users will also require a street, rural route or APO/FPO/DPO mailing address (no P.O. Box addresses). Here we’ve illustrated the application method along with the method for checking application status for which they’ll require their reference number. Card owners can also cancel their application if they wish too.
How to Apply:
Step 2- The users will be taken to the next page where they’ve to enter the required information.
- Address 2(Optional)
- Zip Code
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Primary Phone
- Secondary Phone
- Email Address
Step 3- Next, the user will have to review the Terms and Condition and check the ‘I Agree’ box .
Step 4- Finally, the user will have to click ‘Submit’ to end the process and successfully complete the application for the credit card.
To know your application status the user will have to call the bank at the number mentioned above and provide your application reference number to get the status report.
Cancel the Card:
Users can cancel their card by calling the customer service at the number provided above or they can also visit the bank and ask them to close your account.
Phone Number: 1-800-329-9713
Customer Care Address
Comenity Capital Bank
PO Box 183003
Columbus, OH 43218-3003
- Contact Link