Justice Credit Card offers an online enroll portal for the customers to apply for a new Justice Credit Card. This credit card is issued by Comenity Bank. It is a discount rewards card that incentives its holders with a wide range of benefits. Read below to get assisted through the application process.
Benefits of the Card:
- Justice Credit Card offers two one-time 15% discounts off all purchases: one at the time of application and another at the time of your next online or in-store purchase after application. Other than this there are no other discounts or rewards currently offered to cardholders.
- Using this card is one way to isolate the changes you make at this store. It would give you a running tab of how much you spend on your young kids who’re about to become a teenager.
- Cardholders can save an extra 5% off every day when they use their Justice Credit Card
To apply for Justice Credit Card the users will have to fulfill the criteria set up by the bank. The applicant should be 18 years of age or older to apply for the card. They will require a valid government-issued photo ID and a U.S. Social Security Number in order to get this card.They will also have to be a U.S resident. In addition to all these, they will have to provide a street, rural route or APO/FPO mailing address. on this page, we’ve given detailed instructions on how to apply for the card and to check application status. Get your reference number ready to check for application status. Users can also cancel their card if they feel they don’t need it anymore. So, scroll down and simply follow the steps to successfully apply for Justice Credit Card.
How to Apply:
Step 1- To apply for the Justice Credit Card the user will have to go to this link [justice.capitalonecards.com]. View tthe benefits of the card by clicking on the link.
Step 2- The user will be taken to the application page where they’ve to first provide their Personal Information.
- Email Address
- Home Address
- Apartment Number
- Phone Number
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
Step 3- Users will have to enter their financial Information and if they would like could calculate their total income.
- Specify whether you rent or own a home
- Monthly home payment
- Employment status
Step 4- Click ‘Continue’ to proceed with the application process.
To know your application status the user will have to call the bank at the number provided and give in your application reference number to get the status report.
Cancel the Card:
Users can cancel their card by calling the customer service at the number provided or they can also visit the bank and ask them to close their account.
- Phone Number: 1-888-774-8658
- Contact Link