Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card offers its customers with an easy to use online portal using which they can apply for a new credit card. The Online application form is easy to fill, once filled the company will review your application and it may take 10-15 days for the procedure to complete. Shopping worth $3000 in the first three months of activating the card the card holder can earn up to 25000 Star Bonus points and enjoy sign up bonuses.
Benefits of the Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card
- High rewards point offered on purchases
- $0 overseas transaction fee
- No annual charges for the first year
- 0 % introductory APR
Enrolling for the credit card online you can view exclusive sign up offers, and get notified about important updates. So, if you are seeking for steps to enroll for a Starwood Preferred Credit Card, read below and have a nice time applying for a new card. We have also provided guidelines through which you can check application status and cancel credit card application.
- You should have completed at least 18 years of age
- You must have a currentUK bank or build society account
- You must have a permanentUK home address
- You should have no County Court Judgements nonpayment of debt
- You will not be eligible for any Welcome Bonus award if you currently hold or have held any Starpoints enrolled American Express Card in the past six months
How to Apply for Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card
Step 1: To enroll for Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card, cardmember has to visit the homepage of American Express Bank using this link (americanexpress.com/starwood) and once you have reached the page, click the button that reads ‘Apply Now’ just beside the card image. (For direct access click here (252.americanexpress.com))
Step 2: Next, you will be navigated to an application page with marked fields that includes:
- Email address of the applicant
- Select title
- Full name of the applicant
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s Maiden Name
Step 3: Once you have filled the first page of the application form, click ‘save &continue’ button given below to proceed to the next page. Fill in your contact details, finance information and at last review, the terms and conditions and press ‘submit to complete the process.
Check Application Status
Users who wish to check their application status must call the customer service at the number provided below and then provide them their application reference number to get the status report.
Cancel Credit Card
To cancel your application for the credit card or close your credit card account call at 1-800-258-2527 and respond to the IVR.
- Call- 1-800-258-2527
- Contact Link