Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card offers an online application facility for their customers allowing them to apply for a new credit card. Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card is powered by Chase Bank and is truly an amazing credit card enabling you to earn more and more credit points in a faster way.
Benefits of the Card:
- Cardholders can earn 80000 bonus points on spending $3000 on purchases in their first 3 months from your account opening with your Marriott Rewards Premier credit card.
- In addition to that, cardholders can earn 7,500 bonus points after adding their first authorized user and making a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Cardholders will earn 5 points for every $1 they spend at 4000 participating Marriott locations worldwide including their hotel partner The Ritz-Carlton
- You also have the opportunity to earn 2 points for every $1 you spend on airline tickets purchased directly from the airline as well as car rental agencies and restaurants.
- And 1 point for every $1 you spent on all other purchases with your card.
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fees
There is no limit on how much points a cardholder can earn. Your points won’t expire as long as you use your credit card for making purchases every 24 months. Customer will have to be above the age of 18 and should be a U.S resident to apply for the card. They’ll also require a valid social security number for the application process.
How to Apply:
Step 2- The user will be taken to the next page where they’ve to first select a card design and then fill out the ‘Personal Information’.
- First name
- Last Name
- Mailing address
- ZIP code
Step 3- Next, the user will have to provide their ‘Financial Information’ and ‘Security Information’ to complete the process. After completion of the registration procedure, the user will be able to login to their online account and can manage their account anytime and anywhere.
To know your application status the user will have to call the bank at the number mentioned above and provide your application reference number to get the status report.
Cancel the Card:
Users can cancel their card by calling the customer service at the number provided below or they can also visit the bank and ask them to close your account.
- Phone Number: 1-800-338-5960
- Contact Link