Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite Master Card has created a trouble free online application portal through which one can apply for a new credit card. The credit card is loaded with a broad array of features that meet the high ends of the customers. The application is powered by the Barclay’s Bank. The APR of the Arrival Plus is impressive and there a no annual charges for the first year.
Benefits of the Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite Master Card
- No foreign transaction fees are associated with the credit card
- You can earn 2 reward points per $1 spent through the card
- 50,000 bonus miles earned on purchases over $3000
- Travel benefits
If you are looking for help to apply for the credit card we are here to assist you through the steps below. Scroll down and you will also find guidelines to check application status and cancel a credit card.
In order to get the application for the Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite Master Card approved the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Be a resident of the United States with a valid US Social Security Number.
- Should have a clear credit record.
- Have a government issued photo id.
How to Enroll for Barclay Arrival Plus World Elite Master Card
Step 1: Visit the Barclay Arrival Plus homepage using this link (barclaycardus.com) and click the green box that reads ‘Apply Now’ below the credit card image.
Step 2: You will be now directed to a new page having an application form. Enter general and employment information first.
- Full name of the applicant
- Permanent Address and years of stay at the address
- City and State
- Zip Code
- Occupation and annual income
- Choose card delivery process.
Step 3: On the second part of the form enter your contact number and also answer a few security questions i.e. your date of birth, Social Security Number and Mother maiden name.
Step 4: When you have completed filling the application form, read the terms and conditions given below on the page and finally, click ‘Apply’ to complete the enrollment procedure.
Check Application Status
Step 1- To check your application status, visit this link. Once you have reached enter the following details in the blank spaces and then select the ‘Check Status’ button located below.
- Last Name
- Last 4-digits of Social Security Number
- E-mail address
Cancel Credit Card
If for any reason the customer wants to cancel the credit card, he/ she must feel free to contact the Barclay Customer Service for secure and successful cancellation.
Contact us page Link