Ann Taylor Credit Card provides an online enroll portal for the customers to apply for a new Ann Taylor Credit Card. This credit card is issued by Comenity Bank always works with the effort to serve a better service to its customers. This card can be used at Ann Taylor or LOFT, Ann Taylor Factory Store, LOFT outlet and Lou & Grey. Ann Taylor provides numerous rewards to their regular customers.
Benefits of the Card:
- The customers can earn 5 Rewards Points for every dollar spent in-store or online at Ann Taylor or LOFT, Ann Taylor Factory Store, LOFT Outlet, and Lou & Grey.
- Earn a $20 Rewards Card for every 2,000 points earned or $400 spent at our brands.
- $15 Birthday Gift from Ann Taylor.
- The customers can enjoy an extra 15% off the first Tuesday of every month at Ann Taylor, AnnTaylor.com, LOFT, and LOFT.com.
- They can also receive 15% off when they open and use their Ann Taylor Credit Card at Ann Taylor, AnnTaylor.com, Ann Taylor Factory Store, LOFT, LOFT.com, and LOFT Outlet.
The customers will need to be at least 18 years old to be eligible for this credit card, he/she should have a valid US address and a valid Social Security number. They should not have any bankrupt record since seven years. For more detailed guidance please scroll down and follow the instructions. After getting enrolled the user will be able to check their application status and if required can also cancel their card.
How to Apply for Ann Taylor Card:
Step 2- The users will be taken to a new page where they’ve to fill in the required information in order to complete the application process.
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- House Number
- Street Name
- Home Phone
- Work Phone
- Email Address
Step 3- The customers can print or save a copy of the card’s terms and conditions for their personal records. Check the box to indicate you agree to the specified terms. Click on the grey ‘Continue’ button to process your application.
To know your application status the user will have to call the bank at the number provided and give in your application reference number to get the status report.
Cancel the Card:
Users can cancel their card by calling the customer service at the number provided or they can also visit the bank and ask them to close their account.
Phone Number: 1-866-730-7902