The Alaska Airlines Visa Credit Card facilitates all their willing customers with an Enroll web form so that they can apply for a new credit card without many complications. The Alaska Airlines Visa Credit Card is brought to you by Bank of America credit cards. This credit card provides a sign-up bonus and many rewards for their customers.
Benefits of the Card:
- Card owners will receive 30,000 bonus miles after they make $1,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days.
- Free check up on bags for you and up to six other passengers on your reservation.
- Get annual companion fare from $121 (USD) ($99 base fare plus taxes and fees from $22) after you make $1,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days of your account opening.
- You can earn 3 miles for every $1 spent on Alaska Airlines tickets, vacation packages, cargo, and in-flight purchases.
- As well as earn 1 mile for every $1 you spent on all other purchases.
- Cardholders don’t need to pay any foreign transaction fees, plus chip enabled for enhanced security when used at chip-enabled terminals.
- No mileage cap.
- Miles won’t expire on your active account.
To apply for Alaska Airlines Visa Credit Card, the user will have to be at least 18 years of age. They should have a Social Security number and should also have a credit history free of recent bankruptcies or delinquent accounts. If any cardholder needs guidance on how to apply for the credit card, then they can follow the steps provided below.
How to Apply:
Step 2- The cardholder will be taken to the next page where they’ve to first, fill in their personal information.
- Zip Code
- Mileage Plan Number (If you do not have a number then you’ll be assigned one)
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s Maiden Name
- Country or Residence
- Country of Citizenship
Step 3- Next, the user will have to provide information regarding their Work and Finacial Status.
- Select Employment Status
- Total Income
- Primary Source of income
- Liquid Assets
- Housing Status
- Monthly Housing Payment
Step 4- Finally the user will have to check the box of ‘Additional Cardholder’ if they want to add another cardholder to their account, review the Terms and Condition and click ‘Verify Information’.
Step 1- To check for application status the user will have to go online using the Bank of America Credit Card Application Status Center .
Step 2- The user will then have to fill up the form and click ‘Submit’.
- Last Name
- Social Security Number
- Zip code
How to Cancel Card:
To cancel or close the credit card account, the user will have to call at 1.800.732.9194 and ask them to cancel the card.
Customer Service contact:
- Phone Number: 1.800.732.9194
- Contact Link