Amex Everyday Credit Card provides a secure online portal to its customers so that they can apply for a new credit card and check application status from the comfort of their home. It is an advantageous everyday credit card with a wide array of cash backs and bonus points associated with it. The card is loved by the holders for its excellent customer services and application process.
Benefits of the Amex Everyday Credit Card
- No annual fee
- Signup Bonus: 10,000 membership reward points after you make $1000 purchases within 3 months of activation.
- 2 bonus points for each dollar spent on US standalone grocery stores. Bonus points are easily redeemed for gift card and travel
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months
- Owner gets 20% points bonus on all purchases, they just need to cross 20 transactions in any billing cycle (minus any returns or account credits)
The application process is powered by the American Express bank which makes it easier for the customers to be an owner of the Amex Everyday Credit Card. So, if you are seeking help to enroll for online management of your account we are here to assist you through the guidelines mentioned below.
Applicants who desire to complete the enrollment must meet the following requirements.
- You must have completed at least 18 years of age.
- Should be a resident of the United States
- Must have a valid Social Security Number
- Must have not been declared as a bankrupt in the past 6 months
How to Enroll
Step 1– To start with the enrollment go to the application homepage (americanexpress.com) of the Amex Everyday Credit Card. Once you reach the web page look for the “Apply Now” button towards the left of the screen. (For directly approaching the enrollment screen click here Link.)
Step 2– Click on it and the user will be directed to a new webpage with the application section below. Complete the personal information section with the following details.
- Full Name
- Name on Card
- Email Address
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- Home Address
- Total Annual Income
- Income Source
Step 4– Next the applicant is required to accept the terms and conditions of banking and then set their login credentials.
View Application Status
Users to desire to check their application status should contact the bank at 1-800-297-3276.
Cancel the Credit Card
In order to cancel or close your credit card account, the user must contact the customer service at 1-800-297-3276 and they will assist you through the procedure.
- Call: 1-800-297-3276
- Corporate Card Customer Service: 1-888-800-8564
- Website Help: 1-800-266-7077