Abercrombie and Fitch Credit Card provides its cardholders with a convenient online platform using which they can apply for a new credit card. The credit card is serviced by the C.Comenity Bank. It offers plenty of incentives to its card holders that include no annual expenses and purchase discounts.
Benefits of the Abercrombie and Fitch Credit Card
- Customers can receive a 5% discount on their first purchase through the card
- You can enjoy exclusive offers using the credit card for making purchases
- Special Birthday discounts
- Easy to enroll portal designed for the comfort and convenience of the customers.
Applying for the Abercrombie and Fitch Credit Card you can get notified about sign up rewards and bonuses. Online application saves your time and lets you enroll just through a smartphone or tablet with an active internet connection.
So, if you are seeking help to enroll your credit card we are here to help you through the guidelines mentioned below.
To complete the enrollment the user must meet the following requirements.
- You must have completed at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid Social Security Number.
- Must have a valid government photo id.
- Be a resident of the United States.
- Have a valid mailing address, or rural route.
How to Enroll
Step 1– To begin with the sign up visit the homepage of the Abercrombie & Fitch Credit Card. Once you have reached the web page look for the “Apply” link in towards the top left of the screen. (For directly approaching the enrollment screen click here Link.)
Step 2– Click on the link and the user will be navigated to the enrollment screen where they should complete the personal information section with the following details.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Annual Income
Step 3– Next you must provide the requested details in the ‘Contact Information’ section to go ahead with the enrollment.
Step 4– Check the “Yes” box below if you wish to add an authorized buyer to your credit account. Review the information you just provided and then press ‘Continue’ to proceed with the verification.
Step 5– Once your account is confirmed you will be taken further to set your login credentials.
Check Application Status
Step 1– Worried about your application? You can now check your credit card application status just by calling at 1-800-695-9583.
Cancel Credit Card
Step 1- To close or cancel your credit card account you should call the customer service at 1-800-695-9583 and then respond to the IVR.
- Call: 1-800-695-9583
- Customer service, contact us page Link.