People who shop from DSW store can apply for the DSW credit card using their enroll portal to apply for the card and avail their online services. DSW Inc. also known as Designer Shoe Warehouse is a specialty branded footwear retailer, headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. DSW opened its first store in July 1991, located in Dublin, Ohio. But, Value City Department Stores, Inc. purchased DSW in 1998. In December 2004, Retail Ventures consolidated several of the newly-defunct Value City’s subsidiary brands. But until July 5, 2005, DSW operated as a wholly owned subsidiary of Retail Ventures.
Benefits of the credit card:
DSW rewards its customers with various chances to earn points such as if customers buy shoes from DSW then customers can earn 1200 points on every $60 they spent.
- Earn 60 points on every $30 they spent on gas and 200 points on every $100 spent on a phone bill.
- The customers will also get 40 points for $20 spent on lunch out.
- So, customers can earn a total of 1500 points on shoes, gas, phone bill and lunch out.
- The benefits of being a DSW credit card member are that customers can get 20 points for every dollar they spend inside DSW.
- Earn 2 points for every dollar they spend outside DSW.
- And on earning a total of 1500 points, the users will get a $10 rewards certificate.
- In addition to that, Free Return Shipping on all DSW Rewards Visa purchases made at dsw.com.
- Along with One-Time $25 Offer, when the customers spend $500 outside DSW within 90 days of their first purchase.
- And a $25 application offer when their card arrives in the mail.
To be able to apply for the card the users will have to be at least 18 years of age, have a valid US SSN and be a valid US street address. Customers can easily manage their account, pay their bills and keep track on their transactions through their online account .Here we’ve given few steps to guide you on how to activate your card, register an account online with Comenity Bank (CB; the card handler for this card), and log into this account.
How to Apply:
Step 2- The users will be taken to a new page where, if they’re a member, sign in at this point to continue on to the application. If not, then the users will have to select ‘Not a Rewards Member Yet’ and click on ‘Join Now’. Members can skip directly to step 4.
Step 3- The users will first have to provide their ‘Personal Information’.
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Zip Code
- Phone Number
Step 4- The user will then have to create a password for their online account and click ‘Set up Account’.
To know your application status the user will have to call the bank at the number provided and give in your application reference number to get the status report.
Cancel the Card:
Users can cancel their card by calling the customer service at the number provided or they can also visit the bank and ask them to close your account.
- Phone Number: 1-855-266-0556
- Contact Link