Chase Freedom Credit Card offers an enroll web page for all their customers to easily apply for a new credit card. This credit card is issued by J. P Morgan Chase Bank and offers amazing rewards for all of their customers. We have provided a detailed guide below to explain the procedure of applying for a new Chase Freedom Credit Card online.
Benefits of the Card:
- Cardholders will receive $150 bonus on spending $500 on purchases in your first 3 months after account opening.
- Also earn a $25 bonus when you add your first authorized user and make your first purchase within this same 3-month period.
- You’ll receive a 0% intro APR for first 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers. After that, 14.24%–23.24% variable APR.
- Balance transfer fee is 5% of the amount transferred with a minimum of $5.
- You’ve the opportunity to earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
- And % cash back on all other purchases
The cash back rewards do not expire as long as the account is active. To apply for this credit card the user will have to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- You must have a photo ID proof issued by the government along with a valid social security number.
- And you’ve to be a U.S resident
How to Apply for Chase Slate Credit Card :
Step 2- The user will be taken to a new page where they’ve to fill out the blank fields to proceed with the process.
- Legal name of business
- Mailing Address 1
- Mailing Address 2
- Zip code
Step 2- On the following page, the user will need to enter their financial and security information after which they’ll get to review their application form before submitting it.
Check Application Status
Step 1– After applying for the card if you wish to check your application status, then call the customer care at 1.800.821.5184 and provide your application reference number.
Cancel Credit Card
Step 1– To cancel credit card account contact the customer service using the information provided below.
- Phone Number: 1-800-432-3117
- Contact Link