Capital One Venture credit card has a smooth online interface allowing their customers to easily apply for a new credit card and enroll for services. Venture Capital one Credit card offers some great discounts for frequent travelers. Venture cards provide double miles for every purchase, allowing the user to cash in on those miles to pay for travel expenses.
Benefits of the card:
- The card holder can enjoy a one-time bonus of 40,000 miles once they’ve spent $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months, equal to $400 in travel.
- They have the chance to earn unlimited 2x miles per dollar on every purchase, every day.
- And they can also fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime.
- The card holders can travel when they want with no blackout dates. The miles don’t expire and there’s no limit to how many can be earned.
To apply for the card the user will have to be at least eighteen (18) years of age. They should have a valid US street address and a valid US Social Security Number. For guidance in all these, please follow the following steps that are described below. After getting enrolled the user can check their application status using their reference number. If any customers decide not to get a credit card, they can also cancel their card.
How to Apply for Capital One Venture Card:
Step 2- The user will be taken to a new page where they’ve to fill up the application form. First, they’ve to enter their ‘Personal Information’.
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Total Annual Income
- Housing Status
- Monthly Housing Payment
- Approximate Credit Bills per Month
Step 3- Next, the user, will have to enter some ‘Additional Information.
- Employment Status
- Employer Name
- Check Preference
- Bank Accounts Held
- Total Balance of Bank Accounts
- Value of Investment Accounts
Step 4- Lastly, the users will have to review the terms and conditions before selecting ‘Continue to Review’ and thereby submitting your application.
To inquire about application status, the user will have to contact the bank at 1-800-227-4825 a provide them their application reference number to get the status report.
How to Cancel the Card:
To cancel the card or close the credit card account, the user will have to contact the customer service at 1-800-227-4825 and speak to them regarding the issue.
Phone Number: 1-800-227-4825
To Report Suspicious E-mail: email@example.com
Address: Capital One
Attn: General Correspondence
PO Box 30285
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0285