Bon-Ton Credit Card provides an easy to use enroll portal for users to apply for a new credit card without any complications. The Bon-Ton Credit Card is issued by Comenity Bank. The Bon-Ton Credit card is ideal for those who spend a lot on their apparel, cosmetics, home furnishings, bedding, and furniture.
Benefits of the Card:
- Cardholders can earn a $20 Rewards Card for every $200 they spend using Bon-Ton Credit Card.
- Card owners will never lose their points at the end of the year as their points get carried over every year. They can earn 1 point for every $1 they spend.
- Credit Card owners will receive special birthday offers and email savings offer.
- Bon-Ton Credit Card offers VIP status which includes free shipping for purchases over $25.
To apply for Bon-Ton Credit Card the users will have to at least 18 years of age and should have a valid government-issued photo ID. Users are needed to have a U.S. Social Security Number and have to be a US resident. Along with all these, the users will also require a street, rural route or APO/FPO mailing address. In this article we’ve discussed the application process and how to check application status. But to check application status,the user will require their reference number. Users can also cancel their card if they feel they don’t need it anymore.
How to Apply:
Step 1- To apply for Bon-Ton Credit Card, first, go to this Link.
Step 2- The user will be taken to a new page where they’ve to first enter their personal information. They’ll need to provide their ‘Full Name’, ‘Social Security Number’, ‘Date of Birth’, ‘Annual Income’.
Step 3- Next, the users will have to fill in their Contact information.
- Street Address
- Zip Code
- Email Address
- Mobile Phone Number
Step 4- Finally, the user will have to authorize a buyer and click ‘Continue’.
To know your application status the user will have to call the bank at the number mentioned above and provide your application reference number to get the status report.
Cancel the Card:
Users can cancel their card by calling the customer service at the number provided above or they can also visit the bank and ask them to close your account.
- Phone Number: 1-800-945-4438
- Contact Link