Amex Blue Cash Everyday Credit Card provides a secure online portal to its customers so that they can apply for a new credit card and check application status from the comfort of their home. Amex Blue Cash Everyday Credit Card is serviced by American Express bank.
Benefits of the Card:
- Cardholders can earn $150 cash back after they spend $500 in purchases on the Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- In addition to that, they can earn 5% back on $4,000 in eligible travel purchases on the Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership, up to $200.
- Cardholders will receive 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months. After that, your APR will be a variable rate, currently 13.24% to23.24%
- No Annual Fee
The application process is powered by the American Express bank which makes it easier for the customers to apply for Amex Blue Cash Everyday Credit Card. So, if you are seeking help to enroll for online management of your account we are here to assist you through the guidelines mentioned below.
Applicants who desire to complete the enrollment must meet the following requirements.
- You must have completed at least 18 years of age.
- Should be a resident of the United States
- Must have a valid Social Security Number
- Must have not been declared as a bankrupt in the past 6 months
How to Enroll
Step 1– To start the application process, first go to the application page (americanexpress.com) of the Amex Blue Cash Everyday Credit Card. Once you reach the web page look for the “Apply Now” button towards the left of the page. (For directly approaching the application page click here Link.)
Step 2– Click on it and the user will be directed to a new webpage with the application section below. Complete the personal information section with the following details.
- Full Name
- Name on Card
- Email Address
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- Home Address
- Total Annual Income
- Income Source
Step 4– Next the applicant is required to accept the terms and conditions of banking and then set their login credentials.
To inquire about application status, the user will have to contact the bank at 1-800-528-4800 a provide them their application reference number to get the status report.
How to Cancel the Card:
To cancel the card or close the credit card account, the user will have to contact the customer service at 1-800-528-4800 and speak to them regarding the issue.