The ACEP BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card facilitates all their customers with an enroll portal for them to apply for a new credit card without many complications. The ACEP BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card is brought to you by Bank of America credit cards. This credit card provides a sign-up bonus and many rewards for their customers.
Benefits of the Card:
- Cardholders can get 1% cash back on all of their purchases while using this credit card.
- And 2% cash back at all grocery stores along with 3% cash back on gas.
- The 2% cash back on grocery store purchases and 3% cash back on gas purchases apply to the first $1,500 in these combined categories each quarter. After that, the base 1% earn rate applies to those purchases.
- Rewards are automatic and do not expire. There’s no need to register your card or sign up to earn your cash rewards.
- Get a 10 percent customer bonus when you redeem into a Bank of America checking or savings account.
- No Annual Fee
To apply for ACEP BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card, the user will have to be at least 18 years of age. They should have a Social Security number and should also have a credit history free of recent bankruptcies or delinquent accounts. If any cardholder needs guidance on how to apply for the credit card, then they can follow the steps provided below.
How to Apply:
Step 2- The cardholder will be taken to the next page where they’ve to first, fill in their personal information.
- Full name
- Phone number
- Country of residence
- Billing address (if different)
- Housing status
- Monthly housing payment
- Date of birth
- Mother’s maiden name
- Country of citizenship
- Citizenship status
Step 3- Next step for the cardholders is to provide information regarding their ‘Financial and Job Status’.
- Employment status
- Total annual income
- Source of income
Step 4- Next, the user will have to select a card feature and fill in the required information.
Step 5- Click ‘Continue’ to proceed to the final step of the process.
Step 1- To check for application status the user will have to go online using the Bank of America Credit Card Application Status Center .
Step 2- The user will then have to enter their ‘Last Name’, ‘Social Security Number’, ‘Zip code’ and click ‘Submit’.
How to Cancel Card:
To cancel or close the credit card account, the user will have to call at 800-798-1822 and ask them to cancel the card.
- Phone Number: 800-798-1822
- Contact Link